Will you be our new Community Manager in Rotterdam?
You start your day by reading your e-mail: you make an inventory of the questions that arise and make a priority list. The moment you want to respond to the emails, a tenant is at your door with a technical question. You quickly decide what has priority. After your e-mails, you also have consultations with your colleagues about the adjustment of the service costs.
In the afternoon you give a tour to interested parties who want to rent a house. Then you help a number of tenants with their departure. Within 24 hours you organize a thorough cleaning and technical check for the vacant houses, so that you hand over the house to the new tenants the next day.
... It is now time for drinks. The Meet-Your-Neighbour event that you organized together with a few tenants has just started. Nice music, relax... a new resident approaches you, and asks if it is also possible to organize a jam session in the community room. Which can! And you speak to talk more about that tomorrow. Now enjoy the fact that despite all the hectic and unexpected twists and turns, you were still able to get your planning for the day together. Your residents visibly enjoy the drink and you look back on the working day with satisfaction.
This makes the function special!
We like to be open and clear about what the position entails: it is a varied and independent position: you have many online contacts with suppliers, residents and your colleague Community Managers at our other locations.
You coordinate, facilitate, you are a source of information and organizer. You answer various questions from tenants every day. You stimulate residents' involvement in the shared living environment in our online platform The Huddle. In addition to organizing fun activities for and with residents, you sometimes also have to hold them accountable for non-compliance with rules or, for example, payment arrears. You will also meet the resident you address at an activity the next day. Variety everywhere!
Are you ....
An energetic and organized personality, who stands firm, is stress resistant, who sets priorities. You can alternate management activities with creating involvement with residents in order to make it a pleasant living environment together? Then we would like to meet you, to become the new Community Manager in Rotterdam.
What do you have to offer as a Community Manager?
Your competences and experience are important to us:
• 2 to 4 years of work experience with guests: experience in hospitality rental and residential matters, work experience with a real estate agent or real estate. (For example: shift leader, duty manager, hotel supervisor, assistant manager, resident manager, guest/services manager, reception team lead),
• Organizing, stimulating and facilitating community activities is a plus.
• You have a customer-oriented attitude: digital and face-to-face.
• Strong communication skills: you can manage expectations and requests for help.
• You supervise the proper implementation of the facility services and supervise technical reports.
• You are proactive, can work independently and make decisions.
• You are able to keep a careful administration: you monitor the leases, you identify payment arrears.
We offer you:
• Market-based salary between € 2,300 - € 2,800 for a full-time working week of 40 hours.
• 13th month with good functioning
• 8% holiday allowance and good pension
• Flexible working hours, you manage your own agenda
• 28 vacation days
• Public transport business annual pass
• Laptop and phone
• Education and training opportunities to further develop yourself in your position and as a person.
Who are we?
Rockfield Real Estate develops, operates and coordinates co-living concepts under the label The Cohesion and Stunest. There are now 12 locations with more than 4,500 homes operational in the Netherlands and 2 locations in Almere and Amsterdam will soon be added. Check out our company website www.rockfield.nl and our rental platform www.roofz.eu for more information.
The Cohesion is a co-living concept and now has 7 locations operational in the Netherlands. The Cohesion's locations are built for those willing to coexist with like-minded people in a building. Living together (co-living) means to us: living, working, sports and socializing in a building where there is sufficient space for "together" but also for "yourself". We believe in a strong community with a great sense of sustainability, social interaction, well-being and ambition.
More information about The Cohesion and the members of The Cohesion can be found on the website and the socials of The Cohesion . Do you like it? Then read on as we invite you to join us in this co-experience.
For more information about the position, please call Gerard Ram, Director Rockfield Property Management & IT, on 020-682 77 99.
Send your resume and motivation to: firstname.lastname@example.org