INTERNSHIP FACILITY MANAGEMENT
The Cohesion is a co-living concept and now has 7 locations operational in the Netherlands. Within The Cohesion we are building a cool co-living concept in metropolitan places. Our co-living concept is based on the domain of the individual (the apartment) and the common part (The communal spaces). The apartments have been developed for immediate occupancy and the communal areas have various functionalities, such as a sports room, library or cinema. At The Cohesion we believe that we can apply real hospitality in our living concept.
The customers at The Cohesion are the residents, they are on average between 20-35 years old, come from all over the world, have various professions and especially like to have fun. We do everything we can to offer them a comfortable stay in our properties.
For one of our complexes in Rotterdam and Amsterdam we are looking for an energetic and highly motivated intern to support the Community Manager.
Tasks and responsibilities:
· Taking care of check-in and check-out of tenants.
· Conduct cleaning inspections of the general interior and exterior areas of the complex.
· Receiving and registering goods.
· Speaking to guests and residents.
· Light administrative work.
· Guiding visitors (parcel service, handymen, cleaners, etc.).
· You have at least MBO level 4.
· You are following a course in facility management, hotel management, tourism, etc
· Enthusiastic, eager to learn and communicative.
· You like to roll up your sleeves.
· You are strong in your shoes and enjoy talking to guests and residents.
· Living in Rotterdam/Amsterdam or the surrounding area.
· More than sufficient knowledge of the English language in speech and writing.
What's in it for you?
· We offer a pleasant workplace in 1 of our complexes for Students / Young Professionals.
· Because you do an internship in an environment where many young people live, there is an informal, dynamic atmosphere.
· You get a lot of responsibilities and varied work, so that no day is the same.
· A nice internship of at least 4 months.
· Internship allowance of € 250.00 per month based on 5 days per week. If you work less, you will receive an internship allowance pro rata.
For more information about who we are and what we do, please visit: www.rockfield.nl
If this challenging internship appeals to you, you can send your resume and short motivation to: email@example.com